Please join Joseph L. Motta Co., LPA and our fellow panel members at Wesleyan Meadows in Sheffield Village, Ohio for a panel discussion on estate planning and senior wellness. This will be an informative panel discussion with Joseph Motta, elder law attorney as well as a pre-planning advisor; financial advisor; chiropractor; and home care, palliative care, and hospice professionals.
While you’re at Wesleyan Meadows you’ll also have an opportunity to learn about the 55+ Life Plan Community.
You'll want to spread the word quickly and reserve a spot because with appetizers and beverages being served, the limited seating will fill up quick. RSVP by October 25 to Lori Black at Wesleyan Meadows by calling 440-934-9400, extension 4225 or email@example.com
- Joseph L. Motta (Joseph L. Motta Co., LPA)
- Julie Graf Skinner (Busch Funeral and Crematory Services)
- Dr. Casen DeMaria (The Drugless Doctors)
- Kathleen Mahar (Provider Relations, Crossroads Hospice)
- Marny Fannin (Director of Business Development, Home Instead Senior Care)
- Anne Murphy (Director of Marketing, Wesleyan Village & Meadows)
Wesleyan Meadows, 5400 Meadow Lane Ct., Sheffield Village, Ohio